Saturday, October 17, 2009

Graffiti Supplies

I never knew that they made spray paint specifically for graffiti. In fact I didn't know there was a need for such a product. A company in Barcelona Spain called MTN (Montana) makes specific markers and spray paint for graffiti and there is a store called Art Primo where you can buy spray caps designed to give you specific lines used in graffiti. Since graffiti is illegal in most places I wonder how these products are sold openly?  And since graffiti is a street activity that uses everyday items, I wonder if there is really a market for this.

Does anyone have more information?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Thiruppathy Raja said...

just linked this article on my Facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.

event graffiti

9/26/2012 11:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home